jueves, julio 05, 2007

UNWELL

All day
Staring at the ceiling
Making friends with shadows on my wall
All nightHearing voices telling me
That I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be good for something
Hold on
I’m feeling like I’m headed for a Breakdown
I don’t know whyI’m not crazy,
I’m just a little unwell
I know, right now you can’t tell
But stay awhile and maybe then you’ll see
A different side of me
I’m not crazy, I’m just a little impaired
I know, right now you don’t care
But soon enough you’re gonna think of me
And how I used to be

2 comentarios:

Duffboy dijo...

Hola chica! Espero que te sientas mejor. Buena rola esa, lástima que coincida con tu estado de salud =(

Analu dijo...

Gracias, tan lindo! pues para que veas, ya estoy de regreso y espero postear más seguido, aunque ya empecé la U y no se si seguirá de celosa conmigo...